Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer Sunshine

Photobucket
What I'm Wearing: Yellow ruffle dress from H&M, black and white polka dot wedges from Charlotte Russe and gold earrings from Forever21
I love summer, especially the bright colors you can get away with wearing! The weather, activities, and cute clothes are all elements in summer that everyone loves. However, what I love most of all about summer is road trips! Yesterday, my brother, BF and two of my cousins decided to drive up to Rochester to hang out. We had tons of fun from shopping, swimming and eating! I decided to wear this yellow ruffle dress I got from H&M (on sale of course for $10!). Since it was my first time wearing it, I was so excited! I think it's one of those perfect, casual summer dresses (even though a lady at a rest stop asked me if I was attending a wedding ;p).

I hope everyone is having a happy and relaxing Sunday!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


7 comments:

Cari said...

very nice summer dress

http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

AnneBallo said...

Just Stumbled Across Your Blog..I Followed :)
I love this color and the tiers of ruffles! It's so feminine and Chic..

xx
Come Visit Me @:
http://www.fashioninfactuation.com
a;

Christine B said...

what a fantastic find! i love dresses with ruffles :) this one especially in yellow look great on you :)

Christine
www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

beautiful dress! looks great on you <33

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

emmarose said...

i really love this dress, i love the shape of it, the colour and the ruffles, its so pretty! also i couldn't help but notice that your hairstyle really, really suits you :)

thehemlinesandtheheadlines.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Good blog
With love from Rosii... Moscow

http://myblognikolia.blogspot.com/

Juli Photo Diary said...

lovely dress! you look so beautiful!

www.juliphotodiary.com

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter