Friday, July 22, 2011

Warby Parker

So on my hunt for nerdy looking glasses, I stumbled upon a company called Warby Parker. A classmate of mine interned there for his senior CO-OP and I remembered all the great things he said about the company. Whats really cool is that they let you try on 5 frames at home for free, with free shipping and free return! I placed my order a couple of weeks ago and within days my package arrived with the 5 frames I choose from the website. They also have a virtual try-on at home, where you can upload a picture of yourself to virtually try-on the glasses. The best part is the affordability! A pair of glasses with your prescribed lens (which is anti-reflective by the way) is only $95! Plus you get free shipping and 30 day returns. I didn't take pictures with myself wearing the frames, but I did take pictures of the frames that I choose itself.

I hope you guys are having a wonderful friday!!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA

 Oh and by the way, this review is based on my own opinion the company did not ask me to post this! :D

Photobucket

The glasses come in this logo black box, which makes a great presentation!





Photobucket

Each frame is individually wrapped, which protects the glasses from any damages.

Photobucket

Beckett Black Matte

Photobucket

Tatcher Revoler Black

Photobucket

Owen Revolver Black Matte

Photobucket

Sinclair Burgundy Fade

Photobucket

Tenley Burgundy Fade

5 comments:

Caroline Robianto said...

nice ^^

www.carolcoraline.com

Anonymous said...


Oh, you ve got such a beautifull blog.))
Love your post.)

Can you help me?
I am doing a poll and I need answer only one question.

"What are your favorite clothing firms?"

Jazzmin Style said...

Thanks for a sweet comment :* Very nice glasses, can't wait to see you wearing them!!! Following ;)

Visit my blog www.dutyofstyle.blogspot.com

Shels415 said...

Love the presentation! Really like the last glasses! And that price is pretty good for prescription!

XOXO
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

Jessss said...

im definitely checking them out, that's such a good deal! thanks for sharing!

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter