Monday, July 4, 2011

Spectacles

Photobucket
What I'm Wearing: Blush top from H&M, black leggings from Forever21, glasses from Urban Outfitters, Simply Vera black wedges, bag from Paris flea market, earrings from Forever21, necklace from Claire's, BCBGeneration slang bracelet and Michael Kors gold watch.

Hey guys! So, I went to a mall in Jersey yesterday to see Bad Teacher (which was hilarious by the way) and found these frames from Urban Outfitters for $12! I was going to take pictures of the glasses by itself, but decided might as well take some pics of my outfit as well. I stopped by Woodbury Commons outlet center today, which is like 10 minutes from my house, to check out the 4th of July deals they had going on. I bought 4 things from J Crew for $25! I didn't get to go into too many stores since I got there at 8pm and the mall closed at 9pm.

I also discovered a kiosk in the mall (in Jersey) that does feather extensions! I will definitely be venturing over there this week to get them. I'll keep you posted on the outcome of the extensions.

I hope everyone had a exciting weekend! I will be posting pictures tomorrow of my 4th of July outfit and manicure in the afternoon, so make sure you look out for that post! Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway ending this thursday!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Cam said...

LOVE...LOVE this outfit! Super cute!

Cam
http://www.myexpressions24.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks! It was something I quickly threw together!

Christine B said...

this is so great! I love the cut off top with that adorable necklace, great shopping look! I def have to go visit Woodbury Commons when I'm in the states this weekend :)

www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Simple & Cute. The glases totally work w/ this!

Natalie
http://thejazzyspot.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This outfit is simple but very cute!I'm officially following your blog=)

www.mzprettyparis1.blogspot.com

Step on my Heelz said...

Love you blog :) you are beautiful!

please come visit and followmine :)
bisous,
Step on my Heelz

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter