Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Haul #2

Photobucket
Bamboo $11.99

Hey guys! Sorry I've been so MIA. I've been in the city for the past couple of weeks and I forgot my camera home! I recently went to Canal St. the other day and I discovered so many boutiques! I didn't intend to go shopping, it was more of an business trip but I couldn't help myself! I didn't get to spend long, but I managed to pick up a few things. I finally found a pair of leopard wedges I can't wait to wear! I'll definitely be doing a outfit post tomorrow so stay tuned.

I hope you guys enjoy this long awaited post!!!

P.S - I listed the brands underneath each picture, however I got everything from different boutiques in NYC. If you would like to know the names of the boutiques leave a comment below! :D

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA



Photobucket
Audrey $24.99

Photobucket
Freshine $9.99

Photobucket
Lovely Day $9.99

9 comments:

Natalie said...

I lovee the last dress! You found some really good deals :) you have great taste too!

http://www.nataliesavage.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks! I think I found my new shopping retreat! ;p

Christine B said...

omg! such great deals :o I'll have to visit Canal street when I'm in New York again! my faves are the blazer and lace dress!

Christine
www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

Vanessa Gabriella said...

wow, those are some amazing deals..... love the ruffle dress, shoes and the lace dress! where on canel street??

missbianca said...

what?! I need to find that store where you bought those boots! the name is bamboo? Too cute

Step on my Heelz said...

Nothing better than some leopard shoes! I have 2 pairs myself and I fight with myself to not wear them everyday lol

bisous
Step on my Heelz

sittie rainie limba said...

OMG the shoes! soo gorgeous! Am a new follower here =)) check out my blog and follow me too if you like!hope to see more of your post ;)

http://sittieinthecity.blogspot.com

Trinnah said...

You got such an amazing deal on those shoes! I think they're still regular price online. I love the dresses that you got too. Great haul!

Anonymous said...

woahhh SUCH great deals! I live in NYC but have never heard of Bamboo but I'd LOVE to snag those shoes! where's it located?

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter