Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hot Pink Blazer

Photobucket
What I'm Wearing: Thrifted hot pink blazer, white T-Shirt from TJ Maxx, jeans, belt and earrings from Forever21, polka dot wedges from Charlotte Russe and gold watch from Michael Kors.

Yesterday was so hot in NYC! I don't know what possessed me to wear a blazer, but I did and I loved it! I got this blazer at a thrift store couple of months ago. It's really oversized, but I decided that I could make it work with a belt cinched at my waist. I love the color and the pockets on the blazer. I decided to pair the outfit with retro earrings and polka dot wedges.

I hope you guys like this look!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

12 comments:

Natalie said...

Very nice, you worked the heck outta that blazer. Totally cute paired w/ the polka dot wedges!!

Natalie
Http://thejazzyspot.blogspot.com

Shels415 said...

The blazer looks great on you hon! Got to love belts, it can give you a great silhouette when you need it!

XOXO
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

emmarose said...

i love this blazer! i like how you've styled it with the belt and the polka dot shoes. very chic. X

thehemlinesandtheheadlines.blogspot.com

Christine B said...

You totally worked that blazer is hot weather! I love this hot pink combo with those great polka dot wedges! :)

www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you guys!

Unknown said...

Love this look! The blazer is so cute! x

http://handsofstyle.blogspot.com/

Julian Tanoto said...

totally in love with ur blazer <3

Journal J

mestizay said...

beautiful pink blazer! totally enchanting.:)

http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks pink blazer is gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Hot pink looks amazing on you!

Trinnah said...

I love your blazer! Such a great color. I like how lightweight it looks because it's perfect for summer!

Denise Pacurar said...

Came across your blog today and am loving your posts! I am a new follower :) Check my blog out too!

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Maybe we can follow each other?

xoxo Denise

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter