Monday, July 4, 2011

Red, white and Fabulous!

Photobucket
What I'm Wearing: Blue tie-dye Forever21 dress, brown braided Forever21 belt, white Michael Kors watch, white wedges from Charlotte Russe.

Happy 4th of July everyone! Today we had a BBQ by my aunts house. We went in the pool and lit fireworks! I love the summer, especially hot sunny days like today!

For my outfit I decided to not be so literal with the red, white and blue. I choose a tribal print blue dress with white accessories and tied in the red with my lipstick. I wanted to post some pictures now to show you guys my outfit! I might be posting more later tonight. If you guys dressed patriotic today, post a link below! I would love to see everyone's 4th of July outfits!

I hope everyone is having a happy July 4th!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA





Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments:

Christine B said...

great outfit! i love that print on the F21 dress :) love your wedges and nail art, too adorable!

www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

EVE-O-LUTION said...

Loved your style, following you
Do check out my blog too - Im hosting a cute little giveaway :)
http://beautyandeverythingelse.com/2011/06/lavaque-tweezers-review-and-giveaway/

Love,Bee

Anonymous said...

wow, great dress! you're so pretty <3

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter