Saturday, July 16, 2011

Neon Stripes

Photobucket
What I'm Wearing: Black Forever21 shirt, color blocked H&M skirt, black Forever21 shoes, black vintage bag, gold Forever21 earrings, necklace from Charlotte Russe and gold Michael Kors watch.

Yesterday was my BF's Birthday. I made dinner reservations at a Thai restaurant in the city. If your in the the NYC area, you should definitely check it out! It's called Talent Thai and its on 34th st. and 3rd ave. The food was great, service was quick and the interior atmosphere was relaxing and well decorated! After dinner, we got gelato and went to the movies. We ended up seeing Transformers 3, it was ok but I wasn't really into it.

BTW, H&M is having some really good deals right now. I think they just marked down their sale items. I got a whole bunch of stuff for $7 each! The skirt I'm wearing in this post is from H&M as well, it's apart of their new color blocking collection, I think I paid around $10 for it! So if your in a bargain shopping mood, deff check out your local H&M!

I also decided to post some pics of the man behind my photos! He doesn't dress up this often so I had to snap some pics of this scarce occasion!

P.S. What do you guys think of my feather extensions?!?!

I hope you guys had a wonderful Friday!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


4 comments:

Cam said...

LOVE THIS OUTFIT!!! I'm so sad H&M is not in TX yet, but soon and I can't wait! Oh, your BF looks very dapper y'all both look very stylish :)


Cam
http://www.myexpressions24.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you! Hopefully they open up a H&M in Texas very soon, the world needs more H&M's! lol

emmarose said...

LOVE the feather extensions! i've never seen that done before, its so cool. also, love your neon skirt. you have great style xx

thehemlinesandtheheadlines.blogspot.com

Christine B said...

love your extensions! I saw a little booth at Queens mall when i was NYC and I didn't have the time to try them out! I love that skirt! your bf and your are one stylish couple :D

www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter