Friday, July 1, 2011

July Wish List

So like any girl, we all have wish list! The beginning of every month, I'll post the top 10 things I want for the month. Whenever I get an item from my wish list I'll let you guys know, whether it be in a styling post or just a random update! I would also love to know what are your top 10 things you want for the month of July! If you do something similar on your blog post a link below, or just write a list in the comment section of your top 10 wish list for July!





1. Pink Jeans - I've been wanting a pair of pink jeans for a while! When I was interning last semester, my supervisor had a pair and I instantly fell in love. I found this pair at asos.com. They're on sale too!

2. Tail Hem Dress - I love this trend! I especially love that fast fashion retailers are starting to create less expensive versions the same season, making it attainable for fashion junkies like me who lack millions of dollars ;p. Lulus.com has a lot of tail hem dresses, however the one above is my favorite! The frills of the dress play into the 70's trend as well, which I love!

3. Sheer Maxi Skirt - I love maxi skirts! I think they are so feminine. However, the sheerness of the maxi skirt above gives it an edge that is most deff calling my name!!! I found this skirt on Romwe.com. This site is awesome, it has a lot of trendy pieces for affordable prices. Also, they select a handful of fashion bloggers to give their personal style to the garments!

4. Feather Extensions - OMG, this is a must have! I love feathers! I think it gives you a boho, 70's look! I will deff me purchasing some extensions next week. I'll do a post to show you how they came out! I found these feathers on etsy.com, but they are all over the internet! Just search for feather extensions and I guarantee you'll find ones that you love!

5. Jeffery Campbell Lita's - Okay, so I know most of you must be thinking "have you been hiding under a rock?" Almost every fashion blogger has a pair of these babys, but honestly interning full time for free kind of prevented me from spending big bucks on my fashion desires! Lita's are a must for the 70's fashion trend, and they will be in position shortly! (I hope). You can kind them in all different shapes and colors, all over the internet but I think mine will be purchased on Karmaloop.com!

6. OPI Shatter Nail Polish - If you can't tell by now, I'm a nail polish fanatic! I love to accessorize my outfits with bright and/or interesting colors on my nails and lips. I got hook on the crackle craze when my previous supervisor brought me back a bottle of black crackle polish from Hong Kong. Ever since then I've been collecting shatter nail polishes from OPI, China Glaze and Sally Hansen. I really want the blue and turquoise shatter polish from OPI, these colors are not in my position yet but soon will be! I found a great deal on amazon.com, selling both of these colors for $12!

7. Leopard Print Wedges - I love prints, especially leopard! I instantly fell in love with these wedges! I already planned a outfit around them, that is why I'm ordering them from Forever21.com as we speak! :D

8. Big Black Framed Glasses - For my lipstick post, I popped out the lenses from my 3D movie glasses on a whim to see how they would look with my outfit and red lips and I instantly fell in love with the look. I never thought about wearing these big nerdy frames before, in horror of traveling back in the past of my geeky phase during middle school, but I totally love the look and whilst on the hunt for finding the perfect pair I came across this pair from Michael Kors. They are the Michael Kors Ophthalmic MK652, if any of you are interested in joining the nerd brigade with me! ;p

9. High Waisted Bikini - I am absolutely in love with this bikini! I'm really loving this retro trend, but the added bonus of the polka dots sold me over! I found this bikini at Modcloth.com, and for $90 its a steal compared to the $300 Marc by Marc Jacobs bikini that I wish would magically appear in my closet with no questions asked!

10. Bright Colored Envelope Clutch - Last but not least, is the final touch to my attempt of perfecting color blocking. The color, shape and size of this clutch is perfect (and the price is not bad either!) I found this tangerine colored clutch from Asos.com. Not only is it on trend for this season, but the detailing gives it a vintage edge. This clutch will deff be a purchase I make this month, even if I don't fulfill the entirety of my wish list!

Let me know what you guys think of this post and don't forget to enter my giveaway!! 

I hope you guys are having a fabulous friday....I'm off to do some online shopping!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA

7 comments:

Vanessa Gabriella said...

I have my eyes on the cheetah wedges as well! Super cute....and you should try Walmart for the high waisted bathing suit! I picked mines up there for super cheap!!

Unknown said...

really? awesome, I'll check it out!

Love Joice said...

I love that polka dot bathing suit! really great post and you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

Love Joice said...

Following you dear! xx Joice

Yasmeen said...

2 and 8! Those are my favorites. I've been meaning to get a pair of fake readers too (I don't actually wear glasses) They always make people look so badass. Anyhoo, let us know if you get any of those items :D

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Unknown said...

They really do look badass! I'll deff keep you guys updated on my purchases!!

unitatan said...

Lita!! ME also super want! lol
Nice blog, dear.. ;)

Xoxo,
UnitaTan http://unitatan.blogspot.com/

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter