Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just A Normal Day

Photobucket

What I'm Wearing: White T-Shirt, Material Girl black and white striped bandeau, acid wash Forever21 jeans, Simply Vera black wedges, Forever21 charm necklace, ring from H&M and Forever21 heart shaped studs.

Beauty Extra: On my Lips - Light Pink Lips: MAC Chatterbox Lipstick with MAC Splashing Lipglass, Coral Lips: MAC Hibiscus Lipstick with Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Papaya 020, Hot Pink Lips: MAC Show Orchid Lipstick with NYX Lipgloss in Doll Pink, Berry Lips: MAC Spitfire Lipstick with NYX Lipgloss in Doll Pink, Red Lips: Maybelline Red Revival 645 Lipstick with Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Fire 018.
On my nails - Essie's Braziliant Nail Polish.

Today's post is about accessorizing with your lips! I wanted to demonstrate how your makeup can transform your look! Bright, bold colors are in this summer, especially for lip colors. In the summer, I usually keep my face bare with the exception of a bright lip. So to demonstrate how I accessorize my outfits with makeup I decided to dress how I normally would when I'm in a rush or just doing errands. With little to no accessories, with the exception of my ring, necklace and my black 3D movie glasses :), I transformed each look with a swatch of lip color!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends next week!!! Click here for more info on how to enter!

I hope you guys are having a fabulous wednesday!!!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA





Light Pink

Photobucket

Photobucket

Coral

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hot Pink

Photobucket

Photobucket

Berry

Photobucket

Photobucket

Red

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Accessories 

Photobucket

Photobucket






6 comments:

Christine B said...

love all these makeup looks and your outfit! i keep rotating from berry,light pink and coral lipstick daily lol! :)


www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

Christine B said...

its great to hear you love the website! thanks for following dear! :) can't wait to see your next outfit post :D

www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

you are too cute! love the light pink and the coral lipsticks, and your outfit is hot x

ceeharvey.blogspot.com

alisha said...

You definitely have a face for lipsticks, love the coral on you. Your outfits so casual cute too.

happycache.tumblr.com said...

cute shoes and necklace! my fave on you is the berry one!!

xo

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter