Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekend Fun!

Photobucket

What I'm Wearing: Striped maxi dress from Forever21, bow studs from Forever21, trifted vintage bag, black sandals from Michael by Michael Kors.

Hey guys! I hope you all had a great weekend! I know I did!!! Saturday I went to Six Flags Great Adventure, which was a lot of fun!!! I apologize for not posting my outfit, but I literally had no time at all. Today my family and I went to the park to celebrate Father's Day. The striped maxi dress I wore was perfect for the weather! Not only was it super comfortable, but since the fabric is cotton it kept me cool all day! I paired the outfit with my Michael by Michael Kors sandals and a pair of studs. I didn't want to over do myself on the accessories since I knew that I would be playing sports with the boys!

I am still planning my giveaway, which will be officially announced later this week. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions on what the theme of my giveaway should be! Also I'll be guest blogging on my friend's blog, Sanepy.com, later this week. I'll post a link whenever the post goes up. Anyways, I hope you guys had a great weekend and a happy Father's Day!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA






Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



5 comments:

itsNikki said...

Saw you on chictopia and thought that maybe i could drop by. Love your blog! You have an absolutely amazing sense of style! stylish and creative, that what you are. Followed you through GFC. Hope you can drop by mine as well. xo

http://itsnikki-goes-trendy-chic.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

love this look! x
ceeharvey.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

i'm craving a maxi-dress!! you look so cute!

giveaway suggestion: something that relates to summer<3

xx
http://www.trend-ish.com

Unknown said...

i love ur blog, keep it up!
xo
http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.com/

Christine B said...

great striped maxi! its so causal but so chic!

thanks for commenting and visiting my blog hun!
www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter