Friday, June 17, 2011

70's Chic

Photobucket

What I'm Wearing: Romper from H&M, floppy hat from Forever21, Chunky heels from Charlotte Russe, necklace and earrings from Forever21, gold Michael Kors watch and gold BCBGeneration slang bracelet.

I love 70's fashion! Some of my favorite fashion icons of the 60's/70's are Bianca Jagger, Bridget Bardot and Rachel Zoe. Ok, I know Rachel Zoe was not a fashion icon of the 60's or 70's, but her style emulates that era. I found this romper at H&M and instantly fell in love! I paired the outfit with a floppy hat and a tassel necklace. I also love the rope belt that came with the romper, it just completes the outfit!

I'm so excited, tomorrow I'm going to Six Flags Great Adventure! I'll try my best to snap some shots of my outfit before I leave. I'm in the process right now trying to figure out what to wear! Hey, a girl always has to look her best right, even if its to a theme park!

I'm also extremely excited to announce that I will be having a giveaway celebrating the launch of my blog! I'm still trying to figure out what the winner will receive, but I will be giving you more details on the giveaway later next week, so stay tuned!

I hope you guys had a fabulous friday!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



9 comments:

alisha said...

Ahhh so 70s, love it! The long dress is so cute, and fits you so well. But the hat! I think I died at the hat. I'm obsessed with floppy hats at the moment, and yours is perfect.

Charlotte said...

love this look! a lot!
cute dress, and the jewellery is fab xx
ceeharvey.blogspot.com

Miss Bias said...

This is a great look. Love the 70s inspiration.

Miss Bias
www.missbias.blogspot.com

Tanja S. said...

I love your blog!I want to make a post about good bloggers,and I want to write about you too :)
May I?

xx Tanii

http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blgospot.com

Hattie said...

I adore the whole 70s vibe! x

http://faishonmutterings.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you guys love the 70's look as much as I do!

Tanii, you can definitely write about my blog! That would be really awesome!

Thanks everyone!

K A T H L E E N said...

wow you look stunning! that dress was made for you! and love the blog and great style xxo

The Disco Pony Girl (CEO and Designer at Disco Pony) said...

Eeeeep! SOOO BEAUTIFUL! You are completely gorgeous!!!! <3
Love Zoey @ makeshiftmodel xxx

Vanessa Gabriella said...

I love love loveeee this outfit!! simply stunning
Does H&M still have that romper, to die for!!

allthatsparklesisgold.blogspot.com

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter