Monday, June 27, 2011

Hamptons Getaway

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Photobucket
What I'm Wearing: Printed dress from Forever21, cardigan from Forever21, fedora from Forever 21, yellow flip flops from H&M, gold Michael Kors watch and palm tree necklace from Jamaica.

Beauty Extra: MAC Wonder Woman Collection lipstick in Spitfire

So I decided to post a older picture for you guys from my visit to the Hamptons. My contacts ripped so instead of waiting to do a new post, I decided to dig up some older pictures! I was contemplating in taking some pictures with my glasses, what do you guys think? If you would like to see how I style my outfits with my glasses leave a comment below! Also, if you guys noticed I added a new feature called "Beauty Extra". A subby suggested on twitter that I include what I'm wearing on my face and nails as well. If you guys have any suggestions please leave me a comment or tweet me. Tweeting would probably be the best option!  Anywhoz I hope you guys enjoy the pictures!

Happy Monday!!!

P.S: Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA


Photobucket

Photobucket





2 comments:

Cam said...

Super cute! Easy breezy!

Cam

Christine B said...

that's a adorable dress, love the crochet detailing on it, your hat is adorable! :)


www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter