Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vintage CK

Photobucket


What I'm Wearing: Vintage thrifted Calvin Klein blazer, Cream H&M dress, brown Zara belt, Louis Vuitton Demier Azur Canvas Bag in Speedy 30, brown Michael Kors wedges and earrings from Forever21.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to do a quick blog post of a outfit I wore the other day. This was probably the best deal I was ever so lucky to land upon! I got this awesome Calvin Klein blazer at the thrift store for, drum roll.....$2.99. Can you believe that! I didn't even realize it was Calvin Klein until I got home! Anyway, I paired the blazer with a cream dress from H&M. I'm really loving this outfit, I can't wait to actually wear it out somewhere!

 I have to speed this up, I'm getting dressed to go to the 5th Annual Independent Handbag Designer Awards with my friend Mariela. I'll be posting pictures of the event in tomorrow's post, so stay tuned!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter