Sunday, June 26, 2011

Color Blocking

Photobucket
What I'm Wearing: Aqua Silence and Noise blazer, white Michael by Michael Kors blouse, yellow Forever21 skirt, yellow BCBGirls bag, nude Forever21 shoes, pink H&M earrings, white name bracelet from Hong Kong, white Michael by Michael Kors watch. 

Sorry I haven't been posting regularly! I left my camera by my BF's house and I haven't had time to drive down to the city to pick it up. I will be posting more outfits this week as soon as I get my camera. For now, I decided to post this outfit which was featured on my friend Mariela's blog for those of you who didn't get a chance to see! I decided to try color blocking and this is what I came up with. Let me know what you think! Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Hope you guys had a fabulous weekend!!

xoxo alishaFAHIONISTA



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you look amazing, love your blazer and name bracelet!!

Xoxo, Christy (Paris Buddy) =)

Unknown said...

Thanks Christina!!

Christine B said...

love everything, especially how yo colour blocked all the pieces! love the MK watch!

www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

Nany said...

that turquoise blazer is GORGEOUS!!! loving how you paired it with the yellow skirt!! and I agree with Christine! loving the MK watch!
http://nanysklozet.blogspot.com/2011/06/wearing-contrasting-colors.html

Princesse said...

I love how looks that combination of colors!!! Also love that bracelet!!!

princessealamode.onsugar.com

Jacklyn said...

I love how you look! so beautiful! :)

Kisses!

http://alysbook.blogspot.com/

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Cute outfit! LOVE that name cuff!

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

Unknown said...

I want your blazer !!!! Its from Urban outfitters ??? ... how long ago did you get it ???

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!!! Ashley I got the blazer about a year ago.

Shruti said...

I love your outfit and the colors. Very gorgeous. The name bracelet is a very cute Idea.

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter