Thursday, June 16, 2011

The After Party

Photobucket

What I'm Wearing: White H&M blouse, sequined Michael by Michael Kors Skirt, black Forever 21 shoes, forever 21 earrings and ring and white Michael by Michael Kors watch.

After the award show, the boyfriend and I decided to go to Pommes Frites! I seriously think they have the BEST fries in the whole of NYC! What makes their belgium fries so superb is their famous dipping sauces. My fav are Vietnamese Pineapple, Mango Chutney and Sun dried Tomato!! Mmm Delish! We found this graffitied gate right by Pommes Frites, I though it was the perfect backdrop for my outfit!

I hope you guys like! Let me know if you've ever been to Pommes Frites and if you have, what are your favorite sauces?

I hope you guys are having a wonderful Thursday!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



9 comments:

alisha said...

Love the black bow. So stylish! Also super cute lipstick. Your style is so chic, I love it.

Leanila Baptiste Photos said...

Love this look!

Unknown said...

Thanks! The lipstick is Show Orchid from MAC! <3

Teresa said...

i love it!!! one of your outfits is featured on my last post, so come check it out!

http://www.trend-ish.com

xx

Charlotte said...

love the outfit!
cute blog
now following xx

ceeharvey.blogspot.com

Life At Victoria House said...

Gorgeous look :) Love that sequin skirt so much! Completely makes the look! www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!

Thanks so much Teresa! I saw your post and I was so honored!!! I really love your blog, definetly subscribed!

CLPig said...

love the skirt!

----------------------
Pigalle Passions
The biggest pigalle spotter site in the world
http://www.cl-pigalle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love love love this outfit!!

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter