Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Vintage Charm

Photobucket

What I'm Wearing: Silk vintage thrifted top, shorts from Forever 21, fringe shoes from Steve Madden, Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas bag in Speedy 30, earrings from Forever 21, BCBGeneration slang bracelet, Michael Kors watch.

Today was another cloudy day in Upstate New York. Since the sun is hiding, making it cool and breezy outside, I decided to wear my vintage silk top with a pair of cute shorts I got from Forever21. I love vintage shopping! I just discovered a thrift store upstate with some really good finds! I got this silk top for only $2.99! What a deal right? Well, I decided to go to the mall to look for an outfit for tomorrow. I will be attending the 5th Annual Independent Handbag Designer Awards with my friend Mariela Polanco, who is also a blogger (I'll post a link to her blog below so you can check it out!).  I will be blogging about the event later this week, so stay tuned for pictures!

I hope you are having a happy Tuesday!

Mariela's Website: Sanepy's World

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE shorts! This look is so cute!

xo,
Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

OmgisthatPam said...

You look great as always! Love this top! I can't believe you got it for $2.99!!! Ummm... When are you taking me shopping!!??

NİNO said...

perfect combination..I love it

Nino
http://modatasarimi.blogspot.com

alisha said...

Couldn't help but check out your blog because we have the same name, even spelt the same way which is even more rare! So glad I did, I love your style, its very clean cut, which is like mine. And even more of a snap, I have a Michael Kors watch too. Love your shorts and your bracelet.

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog everyone! I really appreciate the comments!

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter