Monday, June 13, 2011

Backyard Safari

Photobucket

What I'm Wearing: thrifted cheetah print top, khaki pants from Zara, open toe chunky heels from Charlotte Russe, thrifted envelope clutch, H&M hat, earrings from Charlotte Russe, Michael Kors watch and BCBGeneration slang bracelet.


Today was really cloudy and a bit chilly in Upstate New York. Since I graduated I find myself having a lot of spare time, so I decided why not hang out in my backyard and help my parents garden. Since I am never really home, I figured I'll spend some quality time with the folks. My mom decided to build a miniature "gazebo", the results should be interesting! I'll post pics of her gazebo as soon as my dad is finished building it. Since this is my first post, let me know if you would rather have only one picture of my outfit or more than one like I did in this post. Well I'm off to continue my quest for a job! I hope you guys are having a wonderful Monday!!!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA






Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





2 comments:

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Great outfit! Welcome to the fashion blogging world :) You'll fit right in nicely :) Hope you can stop by my blog & follow if you'd like... following you now on here, twitter & fb :)

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com
www.twitter.com/pmolicious

khaki pants for men said...

You look amazing :) The cheetah print top was made for you! x

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter