Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Blush

Photobucket
What I'm Wearing: White pants and blush blouse from H&M, nude flats from Khols, black vintage bag, earring from Forever21 and gold watch from Michael Kors.

I went out on Saturday with a bunch of people for my BF's Bday. We had lots of fun! We went to dinner, went bowling, than watched a movie. Horrible Bosses is a must see, it is HILARIOUS! I decided to wear some pieces I got from my H&M sale shopping spree. I paired the white pants with the blush top. I love putting together neutral outfits. I added in these nude flats, which was a steal as well. (I think I got them for $6 at Khols). Altogether my outfit was probably around $20! I love the fact that you can shop on a budget and still look expensive! I would love to see your budget friendly outfits. Leave a link in the comment section below!

I hope everyone is having a happy tuesday!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

EVE-O-LUTION said...

Super likes!!!! nude-peach looks great on you :D

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Really pretty colors, so soft :)

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

Christine B said...

neutrals looks so amazing on you :) you have a great skin tone! that top is so adorable :)

thanks for commenting and visiting my blog :D
www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Beautiful outfit, LOVE the feather extension.
Super cute.

Natalie
http://thejazzyspot.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

love the nude pieces!!! gorgeous look<3

xx
http://www.trend-ish.com

Natalie said...

Sucha pretty & classy look! I love nudes & light colors for summer :) Very chic! ♥

Denise Pacurar said...

Absolutely love this outfit!! That purse is adorable!

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

XOXO Denise

Lovelyladyjb said...

wow! You are gorgeous! Loving your blog and this outfit is super cute. I love the sheer top from H&M!

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter