Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fireworks!

Photobucket
What I'm Wearing: White Michael Kors blouse, khaki Michael Kors shorts, ring and earrings from Forever21, my mom's necklace, BCBGeneration slang bracelet and shoes from Aldo.

I am so sorry I haven't been updating my blog everyday. My photographer (aka my bf), has been extremely busy. I was so desperate today, I asked my dad to take the pics and lo and behold he actually did a great job! So no more excuses, I will (hopefully) be posting everyday.

So every year my town usually host a firework show the week after the 4th of July. It's really fun, everyone comes from the neighboring towns to watch the display. I took some pics of the outfit I wore and tried to snap a few pics of the fireworks from my iPhone as well. I tried to take as much pictures as possible before the sun went down while coaching my dad on how to use my nikon! On another note, I will be attempting to do some tutorials later this week, mainly hair and DIY jewelry. Also, if you guys have any request please leave them in the comment box below. Ok enough blabbering, off to the photos!

I hope you guys like!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is from last week, I actually got to hold a firework in my hand! How awesome is this?!?!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Lidiya said...

I adore these photos - you are so beautiful! I love your outfit - very chic and elegant :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

beautiful!
such a lovely outfit and great pictures

ceeharvey.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you! :D

EVE-O-LUTION said...

very pretty Alisha :)

Dylana Suarez said...

Super lovely blog!


xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

That's so cute that your dad took the pictures! They came out great :)
love your outfit!

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

Christine B said...

love this outfit! that fireworks pic is great! btw love those shoes too cute!

www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

Salina and Olivia said...

I just chanced upon your blog and I must say I'm a fan. You look stunning in your last post. Good job dad! :)
xo Olivia

salinaandolivia.blogspot.com

See the LUZ said...

I love your outfit!!!
Very pretty lipstick/gloss color!

Just started my own blog, ladies stop by!
seethelightluz.blogspot.com

Look forward to your posts :)

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter