Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Feathers

Photobucket
What I'm Wearing: Purple J Crew dress, flower print MUDD wedges, brown Forever21 belt, and feather earrings made by me :).

Hey Guys, sorry for my absence. I had a family tragedy this weekend. I did take these pics out the other day and thought I'd post it today so I won't go another week without posting at all. I made the feather earrings myself! I'm contemplating whether to do a video tutorial or just a post DIY on how to make them. Let me know which one would be  better! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the pics and hopefully next week I should be back to blogging regularly.

I hope you guys are having a great day!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

EVE-O-LUTION said...

Liking your dress and floral wedges :D Do make a tutorial- I'd love to make them too :D

Shels415 said...

Sorry to hear about your family tragedy! Hope you're doing fine. Those sandals are really cute!

XOXO
Shels

Christine B said...

sorry to hear about your tragedy :( keep strong! great DIY those feather earrings are great! I would love to see the in progress pics of how you created the earrings! :)

www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

cute pictures, so sorry to hear about your family tragedy :*(

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

Fashion Fab News said...

Nie outfit
i like it
kiss
http://fashionfablog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone. Your thoughts are very kind.

minnja said...

you look great :)

Please visit my English Fashion Blog:

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Wanna follow each other???

LOVE
minnja

Tanja S. said...

Cute feather earrings.
xx Tanja
http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter