Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Shoes!

Photobucket


Hey guys! So I went to the mall to get my feather extensions, but I didn't really like the ones they had left and they were charging an arm and a leg to install them. I think I might just order them online and install them myself. If I do, I'll post a tutorial on how to install your own feather extensions. Anyways, I figured since I drove all the way here might as well go shopping! I've been looking for comfortable heeled wedges, I have a couple but they hurt my feet after a while. I found these at Aldo's on sale for $38.00! I think I'll start posting hauls every time I go shopping, what do you guys think? If you would like to see more haul post let me know in the comments below!

I hope everyone is having a great tuesday!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA

10 comments:

Vanessa Gabriella said...

Love love loveeee them...and for 38 bucks!! Girl you got a deal ::happy dance::

BTW I love hauls....such a great way to know what's out there!

Anonymous said...

They shoes are nice. I might have to buy me a pair.

www.mzprettyparis1.blogspot.com

The Cat Hag said...

Those shoes are awesome, love the color! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Christine B said...

those shoes are so pretty! totally love em'. Its def. hard to find comfy heeled wedges, lucky you :) It's so damn hot over here + the humidity in GTA, we practically get the same weather as New York!

www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Those are ADORABLE! Love them. I saw them in black too. I think Dulce Candy just did a blog post w/ those.

Anyway, yes I love haul posts!
When you have a minute, I have two giveaways on my site going on! Check them out!
Natalie
http://thejazzyspot.blogspot.com

Shels415 said...

Those are too cute! I love Aldo's sale right now, I just grabbed a pair of cream sandals but still waiting for it to arrive and it was only $27!!! I think shopping hauls are awesome and you should definitely post them!

XOXO
Shels

Follow me: http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! Will deff be doing more shopping hauls!

Teresa said...

neutral colors, love them!!

xx
http://www.trend-ish.com

Łucja said...

cute shoes <3

Shruti said...

Those shoes are KILLER.

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter