Saturday, July 16, 2011

Haul #1 and Nails

Since I got such great deals this week, I figured I'll do a haul to show you what I got! I went into H&M the other day and found some really cute clothes for only $7 each! I know, what a steal!! I also got some really good deals on Hautelook.com from their Lucca Couture blowout! (Sorry about the crappy background in the pictures, i'm by my BF's house and his room isn't as pretty as mines ;p. Also, I decided to show you how I did my nails this week. I am obsessed with nail polish. I usually try to change my nail polish every week with different colors and designs. Let me know if you would like to see more post on my nails in the comment box below!

Enjoy!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA

Photobucket
H&M $7

Photobucket
H&M $7

Photobucket
H&M $10

Photobucket
H&M $7

Photobucket
H&M $7

Photobucket
Hautelook $10

Photobucket
Hautelook $10

Photobucket

OPI Mod About You & China Glaze Crackle in Lighting Bolt
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this looks great! Love the striped skirt!!:D

Stop by some time:D

xxx

Teresa said...

i also have the white crackle nail polish!!! love the effect<3

xx
http://www.trend-ish.com

Unknown said...

I know the white crackle nail polish is awesome, I love it! This was the first time I ever used it!

Christine B said...

I've never seen the white cracked nail polish :o
great finds, I'm trying to not shop but that sale is so irresistible!

www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

Nicola Cleary said...

Cool, your post is just like the one I did a few days ago!


http://fashionatheartnicolacleary.blogspot.com/

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter