Friday, July 15, 2011

Inspirations

While we are in the midst of summer, I thought I would share some of my top fav. summer trends/inspirations. I love looking at runway looks to create ideas and incorporate them into my own style. Within the next couple of days, I am going to try and take elements from the below pictures and incorporate it into my outfits!

Photobucket

Bottega Veneta



Photobucket

Dolce and Gabana

Photobucket

Christian Cota

Photobucket

Erdem

Photobucket

Isabel Marant

Photobucket

Chacharel

Photobucket

Chloe

Photobucket

Diane Von Furstenburg

Photobucket

Jason Wu

Photobucket

Derek Lam

Photobucket

Emilio Pucci

Photobucket

Elle Saab
Pictures courtesy Style.com

I hope you guys are having a happy friday!

P.S: I installed my feather extensions in last night! Can't wait to take pictures to show you all!!! Also, I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 last night...best movie ever! :D

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA

3 comments:

victoria said...

All of the looks are absolutely fabulous but the Christian Pota and Elle Saab are my absolute favorites! Very sexy and sophisticated!

Victoria
yummysuperlovelyramblings.blogspot.com/

teresweetstyle said...

i really love this looks, are so nice and i think we can get it!!

have a nice day!

xx

thestylestash said...

Heeey :) I liked your blog! please visit mine!!! I am dying to get more people to know about it!!
I really loved your blog !! def going to follow u !


Xxxo
RafaellaOnline !
http://www.thestylestash.com/

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter