Monday, March 31, 2014

Stripes and Denim

Today's look is all about playing with textures and prints. I would normally pair this striped skirt with a basic black or white top, but I wanted to mix it up today. Sometimes you have to step outside your comfort zone and be a little daring. So I decided to pair a worn in denim shirt with a elastic striped black and white skater skirt. I'm pretty happy with the outcome of this outfit and I actually got a few compliments wearing it out today! What are some of your fashion risk you have recently taken? Let me know in the comments below. I hope you guys are having a great start to your week. Until next time…

xo alishaFASHIONISTA





What I'm Wearing:
Denim Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Boutique in LA
Shoes: Rachel Rachel Roy
Necklace: Zara
Clutch: H&M









No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter