Thursday, March 6, 2014

Laid Back Afternoon

Sometimes you don't really feel like dressing up. Today's outfit was literally just a pull on and run out the door look. My husband and I were just running some errands and I didn't feel like dressing up or having people awkwardly stare at me, which at this point I'm use to. I paired the same cat sequin tee with acid washed high waisted jeans. I love wearing crop tops with high waisted jeans because in my opinion they compliment each other. I also love this sequin cat shirt, it's so versatile.

Let me know in the comments below what you love to pair crop tops with?

xo alishaFASHIONISTA


What I'm Wearing:
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Nasty Gal
Shoes: Lulu's 
Hand Bag: Rachel Roy





3 comments:

Ariana said...

I agree with you crop tops and high waisted jeans compliment each other I recently pulled a look together using the two check it out!

http://arianascloset.blogspot.com/2014/03/sweater-weather.html

Unknown said...

Sounds great! I'll check it out on your blog!

Jessi said...

You look great! Your hair is just gorgeous girl! Definitely following back :)

Jessi
www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter