Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Vegas Sun

On our way back from the Britney Concert, we decided to do another impromptu photoshoot. The sun was setting and the lighting was just perfect for my outfit! My entire outfit is from Forever 21, can you believe that? I really do like shopping at Forever 21. Fast fashion has really taken over. Stores like H&M, Zara and Forever 21 translate pieces that are on the runway in a mere week into stores giving devoted fashion followers who can't afford the high end price tags a chance to be fashion forward.

Today's outfit was inspired by the glittering gold in the Vegas Strip...and my love for cats! I paired a sequined crop top with a metallic gold skirt. I added a cropped leather jacket to tone down the sparkle. I love being flashy, but sometimes you need to add a neutral piece in your outfit to balance everything out. 

Let me know if you love shopping at fast fashion retailers and what your favorite stores are in the comments down below! 

xo alishaFASHIONISTA



What I'm Wearing:
Jacket: Forever 21
Crop Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21 
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M
Bracelet: Alex & Ani























No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter