Tuesday, March 4, 2014

It's Britney Bitch!

Last month I attended the Piece of Me Concert in Las Vegas. It was probably the best experience I've ever had in my life! Not only did I have front row tickets, but I was also VIP which made the entire experience unbelievable! I've been a fan of Britney Spears since she came out with Baby One More Time. Ever since then I've been one of her biggest fans! Today's post is dedicated to her concert. Honestly I was so excited for the concert, I barely got to take any pictures of my outfit! I hope you enjoy the pics, and if any of you've been to her concert in Vegas let me know in the comments below!

Until next time…
xo alishaFASHIONISTA


What I'm Wearing:
T-Shirt-H&M
Blazer-H&M
Leather paneled pants-H&M
Shoes-Forever 21 
Bag-Rachel Roy 















No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter