Monday, March 24, 2014

My Fav Maxi

On Saturday, my husband decided to surprise me with a date out on the town. He didn't tell me where we were going, his only instructions was to dress up. So thats what I did! I bought this maxi dress a week ago at Macys. The color instantly drew me in! I love wearing flowy maxi dresses in the spring. Not only are they super comfortable, they are also feminine. I decided to pair this neon coral maxi dress with turquoise accessories. I love the color combo, for some reason when I think about coral and turquoise I instantly think about vacationing on a island.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and I'll see you in my next post!

xo alishaFASHIONISTA
































What I'm Wearing: 
Dress-Macys
Shoes-BCBGeneration
Necklace-Forever 21 
Belt-Forever 21 




No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter