Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tell Em' That's It's My Birthday!

First off I want to apologize for the bad image quality of the pictures. Imran (my husband) got home a little late from work yesterday. The sun was setting when we were leaving so I just decided to take the pictures quickly outside. I also apologize for the ugly background! I really wanted to post up my Birthday outfit. We went to a really nice restaurant and got some macaroons for dessert so the night was perfect! I'll be doing some exciting things this weekend and sure enough I'll have some photos to share. Until next time! 

xo alishaFASHIONISTA






What I'm Wearing:
Jacket: Forever 21
Crop Top: American Eagle
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: BCBGeneration
Clutch: Rachel Roy 











1 comment:

Prints And Roses said...

Photos are very good, and so is your outfit! Loving it a lot!

http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter