Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Top 10 Nail Colors for Spring 14

Since the first day of Spring is "officially" tomorrow, I wanted to share my top 10 favorite nail colors I'm loving this Spring 2014! Although I believe you can wear whatever color you want all year round, sometimes you just want to get into the seasonal mood. I believe wearing the right shade of nail polish this Spring will definitely get you excited for the warmer, sunnier days ahead. So without further ado here is my favorite nail polished I will definitely be rocking this Spring!

xo alishaFASHIONISTA 


White
Color: Nina Ultra Pro in French White

White nail polish was seen all over the Spring 2014 Runway. A lot of designers paired the classic white nail with trendy nail art. I personally love this color, not only does it looks clean and fresh but it gives your mani a fashion forward look.


Pale Pink
Color: Essie in Like to be Bad

A classic pale pink mani is perfect for any season. However, having this pastel color on your nails this season will compliment any Spring outfit your heart desires! 

Nude
Color: OPI in Don't Pretzel my Buttons

Nude nail polish is also a classic color that can work all year round. What I love about the nude color this spring is the softness it gives your hands. Since one of the big trends this Spring 2014 is pastel, a nude mani will help to keep your hands and clothing very lady like.  

Pastel Blue
Color: Essie in Borrowed and Blue

There is something about pastel blue nail polish that just get you into the Spring spirit! I love wearing this color with stacks of silver rings! Pastel Blue is definitely my most favorite color for this Spring.

Pale Green 
color: Essie in Mint Candy Apple

Mint has been a big hit for the past several Springs, however adding some silver stripes or pink polka dots to this colors will definitely transition this color into the Spring 14 nail trend.

Lilac
color: OPI in Rumples Wiggin'

This is another pastel color that I absolutely adore for this Spring. Not only does this color work on almost anyone, but it truly will transform any outfit you wear into a Spring dream!

Yellow Green
color: OPI in Fiercely Fiona

What I love about this greenish yellow color is that it reminds me of Spring flowers. I love wearing florals for Spring and I feel like this color definitely works with any floral color palette. 

 Coral
color: Orly in Cheeky

I love any shade of coral, but this color by far is my favorite! You can't really tell in the picture but besides the fabulous color, there is gold shimmer in the nail polish. I highly recommend this color to everyone. Trust me you'll be thanking me later!

Metallic
color: Julie G in Liquid Metal

Designers such as Ellie Saab, Nina Ricci and Nicole Miller have all had models adorned their nails with metallic nail polish. However that is not the only reason I have this particular color on my list. I am absolutely crazy about this nail polish! First of all, its the truest shade of Rose Gold you will find in bottle of nail polish and for only $3.99, you can not find this quality anywhere for that price point. Not only does it go on opaque with just one coat, but the more you layer the more awesome it gets! Shoutout to Jessie's Girl and Julie G for creating an awesome formula! 

Orchid
color: Essie in Splash of Grenadine

Since Radiant Orchid is the 2014 Pantone color of the year, I had to include this color into this list. Apart from being this year's top color, this color in general is perfect for Spring. I love wearing this shade and whenever I do I get TONS of complements! 

Now that you've seen my top 10 nail colors for Spring 2014, leave me a comment below telling me what your favorite colors are! 




No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter