Monday, March 3, 2014

Road Trip

I apologize for my lack of post in the last couple of months, but I've been extremely busy because my husband and I have moved to California! Moving out west from the east coast has been a major change. We are still trying to adjust, but so far the experience has been amazing. The weather has been a lot more tolerable than the polar vortex my poor family has been dealing with back east. Although I do miss New York, I am happy that we are finally out here in LA. I'm just one step closer to achieving my dreams, which I will fill you in on once the ball gets rolling. 

One of the great things about moving to California is the 3 and 1/2 hour drive out to Las Vegas! Driving through the desert was an unforgettable experience. The views are just breathtaking! Like any Fashion Blogger would, we decided to do a little photo shoot on our way to Vegas. 

FYI-I'm trying to mix things up a bit with some DIY post and different fashion segments which I will start posting in weeks to come. Let me know in the comments below what kind of DIY or other fashion related post you would like to see! 

I hope everyone's Monday is going great so far! 

xo alishaFASHIONISTA


What I'm Wearing:
Top: Top Shop
Boyfriend Jeans: Aeropostale
Booties: H&M
Bag: Rachel Roy 
Sunglasses: Forever21
Necklace: Zara 
Bracelet: Alex & Ani 
Nail Polish: Orly "Glowstick"












No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter