Monday, March 17, 2014

Fun at Sea

This weekend my husband took me Whale Watching at Newport Beach. It was a great experience and an awesome way to kick off my Birthday weekend celebration. I love the ocean and I love the sea, so this was something that  I was totally excited for!  Plus, I love whales and dolphins and seals and fishes….basically all aquatic animals! I decided to wear something very casual because we were on a boat. I know today's outfit isn't as exciting, but I hope you guys enjoy today's post!

xo alishaFASHIONISTA






























What I'm Wearing: 
Tee-Pretty Little Liars line from Aeropostale
Shirt-TJ-Maxx
Jeans-American Eagle
Shoes-Forever 21 
Bag-Rachel Rachel Roy
Sunglasses-Forever 21 
Watch-Michael Kors 














No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter