Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Peace & Love

Sometimes you just want to feel comfortable! Today's look was inspired by music festival season, but in a casual and affordable way. When you running errands on the weekends, you do not want to be in 5 inch heels and a mini skirt because I'm pretty sure the folks at Target will be looking at you a bit funny! Almost everything I'm wearing today is from TJ-Maxx. I've re-discovered TJ-Maxx after moving to California. The selection at the store near me definitely has me wanting to go on a crazy shopping spree. My entire outfit was under $70, can you believe that?

I also styled my outfit today in tribute to all those, including myself, that wished they could be at Coachella this year! Music festivals are so much fun! I'm hoping to score tickets to next year festivities. Comment below if anyone is going, I would love to see your outfits!

xo alishaFASHIONISTA



What I'm Wearing:
Lace Top: TJ Maxx
Pants: TJ Maxx
Shoes: BCBGeneration @ TJ-Maxx
Bag: Rachel Roy
Flower Headband: Made by Me :)
Earrings: Forever 21 






No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter