Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blazers and Flares

Photobucket

What I'm Wearing: White linen blazer from Arden B, white Michael Kors blouse, scarf from flea market in Paris, brown Steve Madden shoes, black Michael Kors Hamilton bag and jewelry from Forever 21.


Hey everyone, so just to give you all an update I'm safe and sound! The hurricane was pretty intense, but it didn't do much damage to my area. The only thing is, most highways are blocked off because of flooding, fallen trees and mud slides so that means I'm stuck upstate with my camera being in the city! I know bummer right! Anywhoz I took pics of my outfit that I wore last week to work, but never had time to post it up! Work has been hectic already, but I am dedicated to this blog and will try my best to update it as much as possible!

P.S: This is prob the first time in 6 years I'm wearing flared jeans! I was totally dedicated to skinnys, but since the trend resurface I though what the heck! Let me know if you went back into your fashion vault to rock some flares!

 I hope everyone had a safe weekend!!!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore this outfit! Very cute!

Denise Pacurar said...

Love the outfit! I always love your style!! I need a white blouse like that!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

EVE-O-LUTION said...

very pristine!!!1 loved every peice of the ensemble!!

Mayra Contreras said...

I love it
u look super cute :D

www.mayrascloset.blogspot.com

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

love the outfit, it looks so chic... love the pants too! I've been craving flares!

fashionmix said...

amazing necklase <3

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter