Friday, August 19, 2011

Jumping into Fall

Photobucket

What I'm Wearing: Light burnt orange Forever21 blouse, blue Forever21 Jeans, Jewelmint Rio Bravo earrings, brown sandals from Charlotte Russe, white watch and black Hamilton bag from Michael Kors.
Sorry I've been a little MIA lately. I recently found a job, so I've been extremely busy. I also work long hours, so there isn't much time to take pics of my outfit before the sun sets! However I managed to squeeze a photo opt in today. It rained a little in the morning, making the weather very cool and fall like. I wore something very casual today because of the rainy weather. I'll try to do some post with my official work attire. I also am going to do a huge haul this weekend, so look out for that!

I hope you guys are enjoying our final days of summer!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Cari said...

I have those same shoes...how do you find their comfort level...they cause so much pressure in the front of the foot after wearing them for a while

http://caricollazo.blogpsot.com

Juli Photo Diary said...

I love your hair style!

www.juliphotodiary.com

Ninja said...

I love your hair and the feather (?) in it! :D That blazer is pure bliss. Great shoes!

xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

EVE-O-LUTION said...

I liked the overall combo.. never thought brick colored blouse would look so grt on jeans....
congo on ur Job :)

Miss Monroe said...

The hair is so cute!!

Amazing look!

Charlotte said...

This outfit is great
I love the colour of your top - gorgeous,and your shoes are so cute!

ceeharvey.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!

Cari-the shoes do hurt a little, but if you insert shoe gels inside it helps a little!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA

Denise Pacurar said...

This is a really cute look and color! I love your braid!!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Mayra Contreras said...

I totally loe ur hair :D

www.mayrascloset.blogspot.com

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter