Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm back!

Photobucket
What I'm Wearing: Black Forever21 cardigan, black Charlotte Russe top, light olive green Asos.com pants, black Michael Kors Hamilton bag, Forever21 jewelry and cheetah print shoes from boutique in Manhattan.

First of all I want to apologize for the lack of post I had this month. It's been so hectic, now that I'm finally working. I love my job, but it's been a little difficult trying to learn and adapt to the position. On a brighter note, it's the fashion industry so I get to wear whatever I want (with some limitations, my outfits has to be decent of course!) Anyways, sorry for looking so tired! After working all day, I just don't look as fresh as I do in the mornings.

I hope you guys enjoy!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Denise Pacurar said...

Cute outfit! I love the leopard print! :)

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous outfit love the shoe x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great love your necklace!

<3

Christine B said...

i love this fashionable working girl outfit! :)

Christine
www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Your bun is BEAUTIFUL!!

Unknown said...

Love your blog so much! It's cute! you're chignon is fabulous! I'm following you! Hope you can follow my blog!
VENUS AT HER MIRROR
or my facebook page
VENUS ON FACEBOOK
Mary

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter