Monday, September 23, 2013

Grey Sweater Weather

Happy Fall Everyone!!! I'm so excited for Fall because it's my favorite season! I love everything about Fall, from the change of colors, the special foods (pumpkin spice lattes and candy corn) and of course the beauty and fashion! I live in the suburbs in Upstate New York, so there are so many activities that goes on during Fall like autumn festivals, pumpkin picking farms and fall harvest parties. Today's look is a good transitional piece from the warmer weather into the cool autumn air. I love the embellishment on this grey sweater, it makes the look more interesting. With this season's trends you can add statement pieces to your outfit to create a more interesting looks. I also changed up my look a little bit and got ombre done to my hair! I decided I needed a change and wanted to create more interest with my pictures.

My goal is to post outfit looks Monday through Thursday and do a miscellaneous feature on Fridays ranging from beauty to party planning. So stay tuned! Let me know what you guys think of today's outfit. Until next time...

xoxo alishaFashionista


What I'm Wearing: 
Sweater: Forever21
Leather Shorts: H&M
Hat: H&M
Booties: Material Girl from Macys













No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter