Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Drapery

Hello Fashionistas, happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a great week! Today's outfit was a under $100 challenge. My full outfit, head to toe was only $88.30! I love looking like I paid more for my outfit than I actually did! Almost everything I'm wearing is from Forever21. If you have been following my blog, you would know that majority of my clothes are from Forever21. I love shopping there because not only can you find the latest trends for less than half the price of other retailers but the quality of their products have been improving! Today's outfit would be perfect for a date or a night out with the girls. Let me know what you think about my outfit in the comment section below. I hope everyone is having a great week so far and I'll see you in my next post!

xoxo alishaFashionista

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Forever21
Skirt: Forever21
Bag: Forever21
Shoes: GoJane













No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter