Thursday, September 26, 2013

Spiky Beanie

Hello Fashionistas! I hope everyone is enjoying fall as much as I am. As the days are starting to get colder, it's time to break out your cute leather jackets and fun beanies. Beanies aren't what they use to be, bulky and boring. There are so many cute and fashion forward beanies out there, from quirky sayings to fun embellishments. The one I'm wearing today is full of spikes! Not only is it practical for keeping you warm, but it also adds some edge to your outfit. Comment below if you would like to see more beanies styled in future outfits! Stay tuned for a fun post tomorrow on my favorite Fall nail colors! Until next time....

xoxo alishaFashionista

What I'm Wearing:
Jacket: Forever21
Shirt: Forever21
Beanie: Charlotte Russe 
Shoes: GoJane














2 comments:

Ariana said...

Great outfit! love the shoes♥

http://arianascloset.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you! :)

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter