Monday, September 5, 2011

Jersey Shore

Photobucket


This weekend, my family and I went to the Jersey Shore. Even though I lived in NY for almost all my life, I've never been here. It's actually really nice, from the boardwalk to the mini carnival to the food! We had a blast! We also passed by the Shore Store and the house from MTV's Jersey Shore, which was pretty cool. I got a T-Shirt made from Danny himself! Anyways, I hope everyone had a terrific Memorial Day weekend!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

12 comments:

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Cute outfit!! love your skirt... and cool pics of the jersey Shore house!
~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

Unknown said...

The skirt is smart,
The finished image
Beautifully..)
http://myblognikolia.blogspot.com/

FanceeeNanceee said...

Sounds like a fun time! you look comfortable yet chic! i gave you a blog award, check it out if you have a chance.
-nancy
fanceeenanceee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the beach background...great outfit...

www.sharzville.wordpress.com

Shels415 said...

You look great! Awesome pictures! And I used to watch that show..they are crazy!

XOXO
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I've just came up to you blog... probably you are interested in my $100 giftcard giveaway :)


http://www.mycherrygum.com/2011/09/michael-kors-100-shopbop-gift-card.html

xx

Anonymous said...

you look lovely!

ValishaHoney.blogspot.com said...

Your trip seemed really fun!

skippysays said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Love your skirt :)
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

love your skirt
looks like a great day

Serendipity Style Blog

Anonymous said...

We dare you to behold such beauty and grace.

Fashion like you've never seen before, and guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

Join us :-)

Signed,
Dogga Wintour and Catine Roitfeld

Vogue Animaux... a wagazine

.

Anonymous said...

Love the skirt. Wish I had your legs to pull it off!

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter