Friday, September 2, 2011

Wet n Wild Glittery Nails!

Photobucket









Wet n Wild nail polishes in FuchsiaRama and Party of Five Glitters

So I discovered some awesome nail polish at my local drug store. I've been looking for a fuchsia/purple color nail polish, but couldn't find the exact color I was looking for until I came across FuchsiaRama by Wet n Wild. Boy was I surprised when I came across these colors in the Wet n Wild section. I never really purchased anything from this brand, but so far I am loving their nail polishes. I like the glitter polish more than the creamy texture nail polish because of the consistency. The creamy polish has a very thin consistency and when it dries is looks like paint on your nails, I think it's because it is a fast drying formula. However, when mixed with the glitter polish and topped off with a good top coat ( I used Seche Vite dry fast top coat), it actually last a long time! I would love to know your opinions about Wet n Wild nail polished. Let me know in the comment box below!

(All products were purchased with my own money)

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree! Wet & Wild colors can be a little loose at first but if you are patient and willing to apply a few coats then the color looks great and with a good top coat they really do last. Nice find on the fuchsiaRama love that look. thanks for the tips!

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter