Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Thigh High Oh My!

Hello Lovelies! Sorry I've been so MIA. I just started a new job, making the past week super hectic. Today's post is focused on my fancy feet! I love pairing leggings with short skirts and shorts with sweaters when the weather is still nice. We've been having really nice weather here in New York! How has the weather been where you are? Let me know in the comments below as well as your thoughts on today's outfit. Until next time...

xoxoAlishaFashionista



What I'm Wearing: 
Sweater: Forever21
Shorts: Forever 21
Socks: Target
Shoes: Forever21











3 comments:

Alone with my closet said...

Me encantan los botines
Un besito

alonewithmycloset.blogspot.com.es

Unknown said...

I really like your sweater :)

xo
Maggie A
LOVE MAVIN

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Super cute outfit Alisha! love the booties with the thigh highs... the weather here has been getting chilly so I've been reaching for my chunky sweaters :)
~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter