Monday, August 26, 2013

Date Night

Since summer is almost over, my husband and I decided to go on a date last night to enjoy our last couple weeks of summer. There is nothing more romantic than a date during a summer's night. The
warm breeze at night and the twinkling stars above gives you a feeling of love and happiness. I decided to wear one of my cut out dresses which I thought would be perfect for a candlelight dinner. I paired it with neon accessories to give my outfit a pop of color. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as much as I did!

What I'm Wearing: Dress from asos.com, Shoes from nine west, clutch from american eagle outfitters, earrings from h&m and custom name bracelet from hong kong.




Until next time....

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA


No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter