Monday, August 19, 2013

Back To Life and Back To School!

Hi Everyone! I'm super excited to officially relaunch my blog! I know its been a really long time, but the last couple years have been super hectic! From starting my career in the Fashion Industry to getting married, I had absolutely no time for myself! However, I missed my blog and I especially missed sharing my personal style with all of you!

I decided to do a back to school series showcasing different outfits to help some of you figure out what to wear! I know when I was in high school and even college, my first day of school outfit was really important! It was the first day all of your friends, teachers and crushes would get to see you after your summer break. I put together 3 different outfits that I thought would be a good way to transition your summer style into your school style. Today's style is ultra girly with some edge. I decided to wear a floral skater dress with a distressed denim vest, leather booties and silver accessories. Let me know what you think of today's outfit in the comment section below and also let me know if you would like to see more back to school outfit ideas!

I'll talk to you all in my next post!

xoxo AlishaFashionista

What I'm Wearing: Forever21 skater dress, denim vest, black booties and silver bracelet. Target tote.








2 comments:

Lovelyladyjb said...

Love this look. I remember wanting to look my absolute best the first month of school, then when I was in my final year of high school it was tshirts and sweats :)

Unknown said...

Thanks! I know, I was the same way! However, when I was in school there weren't a lot of cute sweats to choose from besides juicy track suits! :x

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter