Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snowy Day

Photobucket







What I'm Wearing: Floppy hat from H&M, white blouse and maxi skirt from F21, necklace and earrings from Charlotte Russe, platforms from A'GACI 

Hey Loves! So today we had a snow day in NY. I was planning on going out later with my crew, but don't know if that will be possible based on the horrible weather. However, I still decided to get dressed just in case! Hope you guys enjoy!!!

xoxo alishaFASHIONISTA


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

melody said...

love your top and hat. you are stunning!

Unknown said...

Love your outfit, especially your hat!

http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

decimal shoes said...

awesome skirt :D

follow my blog and i will follow you too!
Decimal Shoes blog
Decimal Shoes Web

Unknown said...

I love your skirt .. the color red - how cool). look awesome ..
I want a skirt)))))

IAMDIANEST said...

Your so Gorgeous! And I am loving this outfit, I hope H&M still sells that floppy hat because I can not wait to get my hands on it.
Check my Blog, it would make my day!

Love, Diana
Blog: Dirty Diana's Style Blog
Facebook: Dirty Diana's Facebook Page
Twitter: Dirty Diana's Twitter
Tumblr: Dirty Diana's Tumblr
Pinterest: Dirty Diana's Pinterest
Instagram: dirttydiana,Dirty Diana's Instagram

Thanks for Visiting!
hit counter